Sunday, October 24, 2010

Yay for prizes!!! (Thanks Laurendy!)

I won a "name my post" competition for Laurendy's blog, and she sent me a HUGE box full of goodies. (I mean seriously waaaay huger than I was expecting!)

Here's my loot!
Big heavy box...

 Big heavy box opened to reveal lots of fun things to unwrap! (It was like Christmas or my birthday!)
 first a fun black glittery skull
 more to unwrap
 hello kitty pez
 cd (They did that knock three times on the ceiling if you want me, twice on the pipe if the answer is no... song)

 A really cute pin by biscuit and sissy
 napkins
 book 1- This book is full of tips for living, eating, shopping, and organizing. Yay!
book 2- This book has some fantastic Mid-century spaces. Also yay!
 book 3- This book has french bulldog puppies. awww!
 My friend Tara and I voted "Vera" the cutest!
 My new skull found a new home by my hot pink bucket O' Halloween candy.

The end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment