Monday, April 30, 2012

25 Days, 25 Songs- day 4- song that calms you down

let's call this day 4

day 4- song that calms you down

Well this one is tricky. I'm a bit neurotic, and there are several ways I need to be calmed down.

soooo....

day 4, part 1- song that calms me down when I'm angry, Little Things, Good Charolette

day 4, part 2- song that calms me down when I'm stressed, Hot Chelle Rae, Tonight Tonight

day 4, part 3- song that calms me down when I'm sad, His Eye is on the Sparrow, Lauryn Hill and Tanya Blount

day 4, part 4- song that calms me down when I'm feeling lost, Please Don't Let me be Misunderstood, The Animals

day 4, part 5- song that calms me down when I feel like a big fat sinner, Lions, Lost and Found

day 4, part 6- song that calms me down on bad days, Bad Day, Daniel Powter

day 4, part 7- song that calms me down when I still miss you, If You go Away, Dusty Springfield

 

day4, part 8- song that calms me down when I'm sick, Soft Kitty, Penny and Sheldon (JK!)
 

I could go on, but I think you are developing a pretty clear picture of just how neurotic I really am, lol. Seriously though, when I'm feeling down, I turn on my radio and rock out til I feel better. Doesn't everyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment