What can you upcycle???
1. upcycle a gumball machine into a fish tank
2. upcycle one of those goofy yard geese into an awesome lamp (you'll find it after you soak in the rest of the awesome in this picture!)
3. upcycle your keyboard
4. upcycle a hard-case/suitcase into a medicine cabinet
5. upcycle old, mismatched drawers into a whole new cabinet
6. upcycle old tires into a flower garden (we are doing this at my work... the two's room beat me to it)
7.upcycle coffee tables into a tall display shelf
8. upcycle vintage puzzle pieces into refrigerator magnets
9. upcycle old toys into planters
10. upcycle yourself with a biodegradable urn planter (yes, I realize this is kinda controversial, but I like the idea of leaving behind a tree rather than a tombstone.)
I hope that's enough upcycling ideas for you!