Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April showers...

  1. April showers keep me from finishing projects and taking pictures lol.
  2. I'm drinking orange, passion fruit, and jasmine green tea
  3. Today, since it's rainy, I'm going to have my Pre-K class make Easter baskets.
  4. I really want to watch the South Park episode about Easter. "Here come Peter cotton tail hopping down the bunny trail, hipitus, hopitus, Easter domine..."
  5. My friend Amanda is getting married. I googled some wedding dresses for her. one, two, three
  6. RUFFLES!!!
  7. My neighbor and her daughter want to learn to crochet, HOORAY!
  8. My dog won't poop when it's raining. For her sake, I hope it doesn't rain all day.
  9. I bought some new necklaces at flea market. I can't pick a favorite, but the one I'm wearing today is really cool!
  10. I'm going to have to think of more necklace storage/display. My window thing is FULL.

No comments:

Post a Comment