If I am blessed and able to stay home tomorrow. Here's the game plan.
- hang up the remainder of my clean laundry
- clean the guest bedroom for Miriam and Allan's visit
- organize my sewing room again (this is the fun one!)
- do the dishes
- play with Journey til she quits (also a fun one)
- curl up with my husband and talk about anything and everything (also fun)
- let Justin play x-box and I'll crochet
- if the laundry mat is open, I'm gonna go up and wash all our sheets and pillowcases with that yummy smelling lavender effects soap :)
There's an 80% chance I'll be home tomorrow, and as much as I don't want to miss anymore work, I am going to be productive at home tomorrow :) Anyone else bummed about this storm? Spring... I want Spring. I want to wear flip flops again.
P.S. I will take pictures of the sewing room redo if I get to work on it. I'll also take pictures of any crocheting I get done :)