Wednesday, August 15, 2012

new

hello again :)

Life is settling down for me again. I have a new job, which is significantly better than my old job. There are a lot less hours right now though, which is a bit troubling. I took a leap of faith with this whole process, and now I'm stepping out in faith everyday.

Yesterday, I was on call, but did not get called in. The DH and I got a lot done. We cleaned out the garage, took a lot of stuff we didn't need to goodwill, and started the conversion of our sun room (clutter room, more accurately) into a play room for our nieces.

This weekend, I painted our front door "totally turquoise" and I love it!
the first pic is my door before, the second is with two coats of primer, the third is with the insets and trim painted. 
ta-da!


Also, I felted some sweaters yesterday with the intent of upcycling them. The gray one didn't felt as well as I'd hoped, so I will have to play around with them.
so yeah, I'm still here, and I'm still my crazy crafty self... and hopefully, I'll have more time to let you in on what's going on in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment