Saturday, October 29, 2011

BAH! LIFE!

It's been a while since I've posted anything on here. Sorry about that! I have two very good reasons.
  1. My computer died... like for real died... hard drive ate itself and ALL of our stuff. I still have my lappy, which is what I'm working on now... but it's not the same.
  2. I've discovered pinterest. Well technically I already knew about it, but now I have one. Check me out!
I've kinda been too bummed to post much, and right now I can't upload pictures directly from my camera which makes posting that much harder. ho-hum

Today, in an effort not to be a total slob (still in my bathrobe and slippers), I am going to try to knock out a project that has really been bothering me. My sewing/craft studio is a MESS. Like hardcore, can't walk through there, scaling a massive mess mountain, mess. I need to go through and weed out the things I rarely use, and tote them up. It really needs to be functional because it is Christmas crafting time, and I need some good juju in there to get me in the spirit to craft.

P.S. I made the most amazing Halloween costume, and as soon as My new computer gets here and I can easily upload pictures again, I'll be posting it first thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment