Well, it's a new year (obviously) and I found this quote. If you don't know about the blog Bits of Truth, beware it's sure to become a guilty pleasure quick. Sometimes as a home owner I feel like we aren't getting anything done, so i need to look back to see how far we've come. I'm gonna make a little list of the big projects we finished last year, but since I'm not masochistic, I'm not going to make a list of things to get done this year, lol... because I would only be setting myself up.
- I graduated college :)
- I sanded, primed, and painted all my kitchen cabinets. (With a ton of help of course!)
7. We painted the living room, dining room, and hallways.
8. We painted the master bedroom.
9. We started painting the outside of the house. (Then the rains came, then winter...)
10. We laid a new floor in the kitchen.
12. We set up our living room, master bed room, and guest bedroom to where they're actually spaces we live in.
13. We put up curtains in the living room.
14. I upcycled a lot! My favorite project was the desk into art.
17. Speaking of Journey. The hubs and I adopted a dog :)
20. My mother-in-law fixed our oven, and I baked cookies.
We really did do a lot last year, and I know we are going to get a lot done this year too. The two things on the top of my list are...
- Finish the upstairs bathroom.
- And get going on the basement, so I can have my sewing room at long last!